Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The latest

I had the opportunity to work out today. I used some C4 and by the time I got to the gym I was pumped. I ran my best three mile time since returning from my deployment. I also did the www.crossfit.com work out of the day. The best thing about what I did today is that it goes with my new mantra “Your body is your resume”. I’m doing my best to cut out sweets but late nights and early mornings with no readily prepared food doesn’t help in the least.


Lots of buzz about training camp for the past week. While I was running on the treadmill at the Gym I saw that the Jets and Broncos make the hourly cycle everyday it seems. Tim Tebow can be captivating and so can Peyton Manning when we finally see him on the field. I can't wait until the season starts to see how the bears are going to do. The roster is much improved but the schedule is one of the more difficult ones. As a fan any football is good football.  Luckily they are not giving the holdouts as much attention as the training camps. Another less mentioned story is the referee situation which I’m sure will play a large part in early season wins and loses.
 

I’m getting closer to being married for 6 years and I’ve been asking myself how do I take my husbanding to the next level? I come up with holding hands more, listening, and giving more compliments as a start. I wish I could get some ladies to chime in with more ideas. Please nothing about things to buy. Being a spouse should be deeper than purchases. That's my two sense at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment