Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blake Griffin

I don't think that I have ever witnessed a talent that I was absolutely excited about. I wasn't sold on Blake when he was drafted. I didn't know anything about him. I definitely didn't see him as being atheletic. Just another team taking a gamble on a player that is tall and has an upside. Over the past couple of months I've seen a rookie post veteran numbers. I've seen a rookie single handedly dismantle the lakers and the heat. I've seen a rookie score 47 points. Needless to say I'm a fan. Should he get Lebron James praise? or more? I do believe he should be an all-star this year. I also believe that if the Clippers make the playoffs he should be MVP. Blake Griffin has been compared to alot of people but he's clearly in his own class. He's not just putting up insane numbers he's a rookie getting a team that's been terrrible for years to win and compete. Blake Griffin is making the NBA fun again.

1 comment:

  1. Blake is the real deal. He is the next "human highlight real". He should be considered for MVP and should be considered an all-star. The Clippers GM says that Blake will be a Clipper for life, but let's face it, Blake is too good to stay with a bad team. There are too many quality teams that are salivating at a chance for Blake, when he becomes a free agent.

    ReplyDelete