Thursday, January 27, 2011

They say she a gold digger

I was listening to the radio with Lindsey and there was an interesting "adult" topic on the radio. Apparently, 33% of black men think women are gold diggers. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But, I have to say that the word "gold digger" gets thrown around a bit too much.
First let's define Gold Digger. I would say that it's a woman that expects something with nothing to give. I've heard the argument "well if you letting a man climb on top of you then you should get something out of it". But, if your having sex with a dude shouldn't it be someone that can satisfy you in some way? I thought sex was a two person thing. The problem that I see with women is when they have absolutely nothing to offer a man except sex and eye candy. But they want their rent paid, purses, shoes, cars, hair done and the whole nine. I understand that if a dude spending the night every night then he probably should be giving something on the rent. But if you got your hand out just cause your a woman and you THINK you "BAD" then your a gold digger.

3 comments:

  1. I think that a lot of women have been taking advantage of by men. Our society has created an environment that some women feel that should "get to them before they are made victims". It has created an atmosphere where nobody trusts nobody

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.M.

    Women and men alike are this way. I feel that there are men who clearly manipulate women foe there funds deep inside there purses and bank accounts. Then theres the royal gold digging woman who feels as if her "COOKIES" should warrant her cars clothing and money!!!! They should be called prostitutes selling pussy for merchaandise and money. Anonymous im sorry but thats anexcuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could agree with both of you. But I feel that sex should always be looked at as a two person act. Never as something for just one person. The other thing is that honesty is best. Say what you want and let the other person decide if they cool with that.

    ReplyDelete